Monday, September 19, 2005

Still Purging

Music: Hungry like the Wolf - Duran Duran
Mood: Calm/tired

I'm still purging. Now that I'm home I can write it all out, shout it all out, cry it all out. I've promised myself that no matter what, this is the last time I'll have to live this. No more. I'm done.

I had lunch with a colleague; we had sushi. Sushi always makes me feel better. He is becoming a good friend. We didn't always get along but over the last few months, we've grown to respect each other. Anyway, I shared with him everything. It felt good to hear him tell me he understood and have even been in the same situation and had to make the same choices. I have a tendency to second guess myself.

It's that second guessing that gets me sometimes. That is what causes me to give mixed signals.

I'm tired, but I feel better. I think I got it all out of my system. I'm thinking about sewing or playing the violin. Whatever I decide to do, I'm not going to watch TV, though I have to admit that it is very tempting right now.

I'm seeing light right now and my mood is improving in leaps and bounds by the minute.

No comments: