Thursday, November 13, 2008

I have good Karma

Ok, so last night after having wine with a friend, I decide to go to one of my favorite mexican food drive thru located at the corner of Montrose and Westheimer. It's not Taco Bell but another Taco something place and it's pink..... :)

Every time I get food from here, I get home and discover they got my order wrong. So, this time, I decided I would confirm it before I headed out the drive way.

I pull up to the window and the girl states my order back to me. It's wrong, all wrong. So I tell her the two items I ordered. She says "uh oh", leans out the drive through window and watches the vehicle before me pull out of the driveway into the street. She then tells me that she gave my order to them.

I laughed and told her not to worry, they'd be back. So she proceeds to put my order together. She comes back to the window and hands me the bag. I have my debit card in hand and am trying to figure out how to use the scanner thingy. She looks at me and says, "don't worry about, she already paid for your food. My bad, just go on".

Yes, my friends, I got a free meal from the place that always screws up my order.

I thanked the universe for such a great day.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Taco Hell always screws up our orders. They've yet to show any concern when we have to go back and get the order corrected.

Guess I'm in need of a little good karma but the universe keeps ignoring my needs.