Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Osama Bin Ladin - To release or not to release

So, today, Obama announced that he is not releasing the gory photos of Osama Bin Laden. Personally, I don't really care; however, intuitively, I think not releasing them is the right decision.

I've looked over the posts of most of my Facebook friends. No one has posted ANYTHING regarding an opinion on the release of these photos. My conclusion isn't that no one has an opinion but that no one feels strongly enough about our President's decision to say anything. There is more excitement and satisfaction in knowing the wicked witch is dead.

But if you listen to the news, they seem to be the ones with an opinion and they are reporting those opinions as though they are our opinions.

Sometimes I wonder if these guys ever listen to themselves speak.

No comments: