Friday, April 15, 2005

Michael Jackson - Continuing Saga

My exposure to the Michael Jackson trial has been limited to the bits and pieces I read from CNN and other online news reports. I'm really of the opinion that in this case he is innocent. I think that Michael Jackson has used bad judgement in the way that he has portrayed himself and his interaction with young people, but I do not believe that he sexually violated this boy.

First of all, it's all too bizarre. The thing about pedaphiles is that they blend. They don't stand out like a sore thumb for the entire world to see. They are the very people in one's life that one would least suspect of thier actions.

The prosecution is banking on the "freaky" image that Michael Jackson has to propell thier case. They are hoping that people will equate "freaky" with "child molester".

I'm not buying it.

No comments: