Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Business Plan

I've developed a business plan to help me reach some personal and financial goals. The thing about it is that for some reason I'm not excited about the plan. I seem to have this habit of making just enough to survive instead of pushing myself to really make some good money. I have the ability to do it. I just don't know how to push myself up there.

I know what to do. I know how to do the things I need to do. I think if I just focus on doing the things I put on my plan, I'll be ok.

I have bad habits. I come home and sit on the couch and watch T.V. I need to be doing other things. I don't like to get up early in the morning. I don't have good time management skills, I know that for sure.

I also have good habits. I work hard. I work everyday and it's hard for me to take time off. I don't give up. I don't go backwards, though today I feel like I'm going backwards. If I can pay my taxes for 2004, I'll be doing ok.

No comments: