Monday, January 01, 2007

First Post of the Year

Well, I've thought about reviewing the past year but I'm going to pass on doing it because this year is about moving forward. The past year offers me fabulous lessons. It was mixed with disappointment and with accomplishment. So, I'm leaving the past in the past and I'm focusing onward to my future.

So, I start the new year armed with a list of goals and a plan for the year ahead. I expect growth, both personally and professionally for myself.

In the spirit of change, I changed the look of my website.

So, here's to all of us and to 2007. May we grow and prosper.

3 comments:

Freebird said...

Nice new look. Is this through beta blogger?

A Girl From Texas said...

Yes. It's pretty cool. You can do a lot of neat things to your website and they make it easier to add things, like links and add ons, etc.

A Girl From Texas said...

Yes I did lose some links. I cant find them and I can't get the nav bar to show up on top of my website. I like the random blog crawl feature and the "search all blog" feature and I can't get them on the top of my page.