Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I have a project room


Whenever I visit my sister in D.C. we do things like make necklaces, needlework, paint, make beads from polymer clay, create origami ornaments, etc. And she has converted the second bedroom of her house into a project room.

Well, now I have a project room. So, whenever the mood hits me, I can go into my room and find what I'm looking for. AND, though it's hard to see from this photo, I have my drawers labeled so I can find whatever it is I'm looking for.

In the right side of this photo (not showing) is my sewing corner where I have a dress form, a sewing machine and cabinet with patterns and fabric. I'm so excited to have this room finally organized. I still have a few boxes I need to go through and I also need to buy a bookshelf and perhaps either on cabinet or another set of storage bins.

No comments: