Thursday, January 24, 2008

A Great Day


I had such a great day today!

I have to be honest, though, it didn't start out great. I have an e-mail problem. I cannot send mail from Outlook through my business e-mail account. I can receive but not send. My host is GoDaddy. They are telling me it's not them but the more things I try, the more it points back to them. So we'll see.

I have a friend who owns a title company here in Houston. Once a month, she invites various people she knows, i.e. realtors, mortgage people, etc. over to her office for a game or two of Pictionary. I kick ass at this game. I had so much fun. We played two games and had so much fun.

Then my girlfriends called and we went out, as we usually do, to Trulucks for drinks. Then we headed to Sambucca's for more drinks. Initially, I had their Wedding Cake martini but for some reason, it just didn't deliver. So, I followed it up with a Tiramasu Martini. Perfecto!

I LOVE MY GIRLFRIENDS!!!!

No comments: