Monday, February 11, 2008

It's Decidedly So

I have given it a lot of thought and I feel very comfortable with my decision to vote for Hillary. Both in the primaries and in the big election.

I think this is our only shot at getting a woman in the White House. That isn't the only reason I'm voting for her. I honestly do not think that either McCain or Huckabee have the charisma to win an election for President. I'm tired of the Republican way of doing things.

I think that Hillary has a lot of experience and she has an extremely intelligent man at her side who understands people. I like Obama but I just don't think he has the experience.

So, I'm really excited about voting in the Primaries becuase I've never done it before. I never would have thought that when I did actually get around to doing it that it would be Democratic Primaries. Interesting how times and people change.

No comments: