Friday, February 17, 2006

Simon Cowell, what is the deal?

Ok, Guys, what is going on? A few months back I recounted a dream I had where I was taking a law class and Simon Cowell was the instructor. Ok, no big deal, it happpens, right?

Well last night, I had another dream about Simon. This time I dreamed that he was trying to get me to go out with him. I was playing "hard to get" to a degree. There was major chemistry between us. He was funny, witty, extremely intelligent and engaging. I am going nuts! I like American Idol, it's ok, but I don't like it that much. The wierd thing is that the dream seemed so incredibly real!

What is going on? Why do I keep dreaming about him!

7 comments:

Christo Gonzales said...

maybe you want what you can not have which is normal, or maybe you are a glutton for punishment which is somewhat normal..you want simon to tell you either what a loser you are or what a winner you might be. I dont watch the show but I know the jist of it and it sounds like you need a few more years of therapy to me...stand on a chair..my therapist said it helps if you get a different perspective.

Christo Gonzales said...

it is only a dream after all

Christo Gonzales said...

btw..I have not a therapist

A Girl From Texas said...

Oooooh Cathy, you might be on to something! There actually is a person in my life that is sort of like SC. He's gay, though. But my colleagues laugh at us because we bicker and act like a married couple.

Royce said...

Also it might represent acceptance, afterall he is extremely critical and brutally honest, If he accepts you or finds you attractive you will know without doubt it is real!!

Jessica said...

You dream about Simon Cowell because he is hot stuff.
He's brilliant and acerbic and always right. I love him.
If I had time, I'd start a new religion based in, on and around him.
Cowellism.
Anyone else in?

A Girl From Texas said...

Jessey, you're right. He is hot.

Hmmm, a religion based around Simon Cowell. That's a very interesting idea, indeed.