Thursday, May 29, 2008

And so it begins.

We are having an afternoon shower. I've been waiting for them to begin. They usually start in June, so they come a few days early.

This truly is one of my favorite things. I've always loved them but I love them more in my new place. Something about being in an old home with wood floors, high ceilings and big windows with the rain falling all around. I feel energetic in a sense. Hard to explain.

Unfortunately, I am going to have to get out in this rain and meet someone at a property. Still, I welcome the rain and will enjoy it all month long.

I wonder if my goodies are going to arrive today....? Today would be a great day to get goodies.

Remember the Condo story? Tomorrow is do or die. I'll post the completion when I know how it ends.

No comments: