Thursday, May 22, 2008

Google, you made my morning.

Google people, you are just so cool!


I went to Google's home page page to do my morning search on some meaningless and random search and saw the lovely Doodle by Grace Moon. I can't believe she is only in the 6th grade! I suspect this is going to be one-day thing with their logo, so if you read this post tomorrow, you might miss it.


The question that Google proposed to kids across america was "what if". They were supposed to finish the sentence and make a Google Doodle to fit the question. I sorted through the finalists drawings to what else had been submitted. (The link takes you to a map. Click on any specific icon and it will pull up the drawings). I particularly liked this one, not just the drawing but the humorous quip above it as well:




No comments: