Thursday, June 19, 2008

I'm melting, I'm melting - and other fun stuff

Ok, as I mentioned, I've been picking up the pace this week to get off as much fat as I can. I can feel it by the way my clothes fit.

This week, I'm low carb and I do mean low carb. I think I've been really good about it and have had no more than 50 grams over the last 4 days. And I've been exercising to increase the burn rate. I've been eating like a pig because I have to say I'm hungry all the time. I want sugar so badly I can hardly stand it.

I am bringing my laptop which I didn't want to do. I have a listing that could potentially move quickly and the agent that is handling it is green. If a conract gets written up, I'll have to review it. Thankfully, phone calls are very expensive to make and recieve on the boat via cell phone. So, I won't be using the phone but I can use the texting and e-mailing on my blackberry. Though it will be limited to prevent the possibility of an unwanted call coming in whilst checking for other things.

I'm very agitated. I don't know if its because I'm hungry. Or maybe because of all the stuff I'm worried about happening while I'm away. I'm also frustrated by how long it's taking for my website to be complete. I've asked for a July 3 deadline. I don't know if I'll get it or not.

I really do want to go on this trip and not think about crap at all. I hope I succeed in getting as far away from it as possible.

And for your entertainment, here is a little something from one of my favorie entertainers, Dame Edna. I lover her!!!!

No comments: