Thursday, January 26, 2006

Meme post

Mommy Librarian tagged me, so......here it is.

What was I doing 10 years back: I had just put my kitty "Metisse" down. She was a stray I found who had short front legs and played fetch. We were very bonded and I had her for a little over a year. I was absolutely heartbroken. And so, to help ease the pain, I acquired the cutest little himelayen kitten, "Mimi". She was just a little bitty white puffball with big blue eyes and brown points. She would purr so loud whenever she saw me I thought for sure she would fall apart.

What I was doing ONE year back: The company I work for right now is a start up company and January lst year was our official first month. I had been working with them since November 1 of 2004 getting everything set up and ready for 2005. January 2005 was the first day I received a paycheck in almost 3 months.

5 snacks that I enjoy
Chex mix
Chips and Dips
Honey roasted peanuts
Vanilla Ice Cream
Hershey's Chocolate

5 Songs I Know All The Lyrics to
Rumours (By Fleetwood Mac)
Killing me softly
The Way We Were
This Old Man
100 Bottles of Beer on the Wall

5 Bad Habits
Snooze button
I wait until I run out of clean undies before doing my laundry
Snooze button
I watch too much TV
Snooze button

5 Things I Love To Do
Sleep late
Go out to eat
Travel
Go into the office, 'cause I love my colleagues
Quilting

5 Things I Would Do If I Was A Millionaire

Pay off my debt
Buy a Boxster
Buy a house
Donate some to the Houston Area Women's Center
Adopt a child


5 Things You Would Never Buy, never wear, or never get new again

Chimpanzee
Blow torch
A hat with fruit on it
Platform shoes
A Gremlin


5 Favourite Toys: I'm so boring, I swear
My car
Laptop
TV
Coffee maker
My Franklin Covey Planner


Then select 5 people to pass this on to
Freebird!!!
Cathy
Krystyn
DoggyBloggy
Chris (Solipsistic)

5 comments:

Freebird said...

These are always fun. I answered one similar to this a while back, but I'll try to answer it differently this time.

The new pic is cool.

Chris said...

I have been tagged again (I was hit on the original that eaf received), so my post will count twice. :-)

A Girl From Texas said...

JD: I had a Boxster but I got into Real Estate and needed a sedan. So I sold it. *sigh* I'm in an Infiniti now. But hey, it has cupholders, 5 of them.

eaf said...

I wore a hat with fruit on it once. Chris won't even look at the picture.

*krystyn* said...

I too, did this a while ago, but I'll do it again since we can't reference the old one...