Thursday, May 12, 2005

A few of my Favorite Things

I work hard. And sometimes, I get blue because I'm still single. So as my day comes to a close and I start thinking about it being time to go home, I find myself looking forward to seeing my pets. I have 2 kitties and a cockatoo.

My bird is always happy to see me. She entertains herself quite well while I'm gone but she truly loves having me around. And then, there are my kitties. They are so damned cute. One is a hemilayan (sp) and the other a chocolate brown pursian. The Hemi is a girl, the persian a boy.

It's hard to describe their personalities but they each bring out the other. I wish they could live forever. They both follow me from room to room. One sits at my feet the other at my side. One likes to be at arms length, the other has to have its nose between me and whatever I'm doing. One is sweet and gentle the other "poopy pants". But whenever I walk in that door, I can tell they are both so happy to see me.

I'm sleepy.... good night.

No comments: