Monday, May 30, 2005

Simon Cowell .... Law Professor?

I had the strangest dream Saturday night. I dreamt that I was attending lawschool. Now, I am always dreaming that I'm still in college, usually living on campus and I'm blowing off my math and science classes. And in that dream, I am a few years away from graduating because I keep blowing off those classes.

Well, in this dream, I'm attending 2 classes and I think they are both case study classes. I haven't taken my LSAT yet, nor have I registered for them. After attending these two classes, I know I want to stick with it but I'm torn because I don't know how to tell my classmates and professor that I'm not really a legitimate student.

And here's the kicker. My professor for both classes is Simon Cowell of American Idol. In this dream, he's a great professor and makes the subject interesting. Believe it or not, he's very encouraging.

I think I had this dream because I stayed up late and watched "The Practice" before going to bed.

No comments: