Friday, October 14, 2005

My Favorite Movie Quotes

Ok, I'm playing, too. My favorite movie quotes as played by Amy, Freebird, Cathy and other bloggers I don't know yet. This is all I can think of now..... I reserve the right to add to the list. :)


"At this point, I'd spit on a spark plug If I thought it'd do any good" War Games, Gen. Jack Beringer

"Ferris Bueller, you're my hero" Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Cameron Frye

"Run! Back to the river, back to the river! Save yourselves!" E. T., Elliot

"You are my density", Back to the Future, George McFly

"I am Wind in His Hair. Do you see I am not afraid of you!?" said the wild and valient Wind in His Hair to Kevin Costner upon first meeting him at the fort in Dances with Wolves. And then....

" Dances With Wolves. I am Wind In His Hair! Do you see that I am your friend!? Can you see that you will always be my friend!? " Dances with Wolves

"I am somebody!" Steve Martin, The Jerk

"This is all I need. I don't need anything else..... wait, I need this chair" Steve Martin, The Jerk

And then, my favorite Star Wars quote would be Princes Leia's "Will somebody get this walking carpet out of the way?"

2 comments:

A Girl From Texas said...

No way, you can't steal my quotes...... :) well... ok. I'll share.

Freebird said...

I love "Your are my density." I also love "Save the clock tower."