Thursday, October 13, 2005

So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehn, Good Bye

Music: None - NPR
Mood: Apprehensive

Last night our office held an all office meeting to discuss the goals and future of the company. One of the decisions we made in this meeting was to let go of one of our agents. This particular agent didn't really seem to want to invest much in the overall goals of the company but she wanted to be able to benefit from our success. I know that I have worked really hard to help our company grow and I've watched others succeed from the effort without giving anything back.

So, today we let her go. I'm very mixed over this. I really adored this person as a friend. However as a colleague it wasn't working. This is the second agent we've lost since we've opened.

I hope we made the right decision.

No comments: