Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Solution I can live with

I agree that something needs to be done about this situation but I absolutely do not believe that handing over $700 Billion and giving one man absolute power over the situation is the right solution.

So, it has come to my attention that Dave Ramsey has put together a "Common Sense Fix" to the problem. You can find it on his website: www.daveramsey.com.

I have already written a letter, including the fix, and faxed to to both Texas Senators and my congresswoman, Sheila Jackson Lee.

I do not and I cannot support a $700 Billion bail out. I'm curious why they want us to believe that throwing money into the pot is the only solution to the problem. It's the equivalent of giving an addict a fix just so they can get by to the next withdrawal.

ABSOLUTELY NO NO NO NO NO NO BAIL OUT!!!!

No comments: