Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Bad News, Good News

Awe, Mandy didn't make it. I thought for sure that she would have made it. I think it was an important source for networking for her. She was going to be able to meet a lot of people and build her business through these connections. I haven't seen her since noon today. I hope she comes in the office tomorrow but I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't.

Now for the GOOOD NEWS! I sold the duplex I had listed! I sold it in just under two weeks. Nice chunk of change, too. I'm going to invest a lot of it in the business, though.

2 comments:

Freebird said...

Congratulations! That's great news.

Cathy said...

Too bad about Mandy. She will just have to put her charms to work in other areas I guess. She is an attractive lady and will figure out a way to make connections.

Great news on the sale and it happening so quickly. Don't throw all the money back into the business though. Got to treat yourself to a reward.