Monday, May 15, 2006

I'm a type 7

I spent Saturday at a workshop that helped define personality types based on the Enneagram personality typing system. You can find more information on it at here. From there, you can go to the enneagram worldwide link and actually register to take the test and get more information.

The couple who bought my fourplex invited me to attend this workshop. It was fantastic. I learned so much about myself and about the personalities I clash with and why.

I proposed to the hostess of the shop that we start an Enneagram singles group. I think it would be awesome. She really liked the idea, so it's just a matter of whether I can squeeze it in and commit to it.

We'll see.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

I took the test once but can't remember what type I am. I've got the info stored somewhere. Anyway it was when I was first separated and the divorce support group I was in took it.

A singles group would be great. It's a cool test and if one responds to the questions honestly will give a very true accounting of who you are and who you would be capatible with. Keep us updated if you make it happen.

Chris said...

Interesting.

Freebird said...

Sounds interesting. Will have to check that out soon. Sounds like what they do at eharmony?

A Girl From Texas said...

The workshop was really a lot of fun.