Saturday, May 06, 2006

Lurkers and Loyal Readers - Please help

To everyone who comes across my blog, I'm calling on you to do me a favor.

We have a new agent in our office who also happens to be one of the three finalists vying for the 35th position on the Houston Texans Cheerleading squad. Apparently, the Texans decided to do something different this year; they are going to let us decide who gets the last spot. You don't have to live in Houston to vote.

Mandy is really a very high energy, hard working, fun girl to be around. Even the NFL Cheerleader Blog is pulling for her.

From now to May 10th, VOTE. You can vote at the following: www.abc13.com

Let's give Mandy a second chance to do her thing for the Texans!

Thanks.

5 comments:

Chris said...

I'll be there. After all, the Texans drafted my boy Mario Williams out of NC State. I been going to the games for the past few years - he's a beast.

Freebird said...

I'll be sure to go back there and vote after Sunday.

A Girl From Texas said...

Thanks' ya'll. I appreciate your support.

Cathy said...

She is a doll. I'll make sure to cast a vote and will also send the link to my daddy. He loves pretty girls and, I'm sure will cast a vote also.

A Girl From Texas said...

One more day. VOTE VOTE VOTE.....