Cathy tagged me and asked me to list 6 "wierd" things about myself. This is what I came up with.
1) I eat macaroni and cheese with ketchup. It's the only way I'll eat it. When I make my own macaroni & cheese from scratch (w/velveeta or cheddar cheese) I'll add a little worstchester sauce to the mix.
2) I like wear a corset. I buy them here
3) I ignore the prompts etc. that Netflix sends me letting me know what movies are arriving. I set up my laptop, turn out the lights and put the movie in the DVD player and wont' know what's playing 'till I hit the start button. I like the surprise. And then, I like to pause the movie and google stuff from it.
4) Whenever I eat chinese food and the waitress puts the fortune cookies on the table, I won't let anyone touch them until I have picked mine out. I think that if someone else touches your fortune cookie, it ruins the fortune.
5) I have a weak stomach and if I don't remove something from my refrigerator within the first 2 weeks, it will sit there for months until my friend John comes over and removes it for me. He's very sweet about it. He did ask me once not to wait 6 months to remove something but I get embarrassed by it so I keep putting off asking him to do it.
6) I wait too long to scoop out the litter from my cat box. Both kitties are very patient about this but believe me, when I finally get around to doing it, it's not a pretty site. Each time I tell myself I'll clean it out more frequently. The problem is that I get the best smelling kittie litter I can find AND I feed them Science Diet. Their feces doesn't really smell bad with this cat food so I don't smell it. It's usually the urine smell that hits me and makes me clean it out.
Ok, Ya'll, that's all I could come up with.