Saturday, March 01, 2008

And So it Begins

Augh, moving season is beginning to trickle in. I've been busy. But really most of the things I've been busy with this month has been very exciting. I have hired a marketing design company to do a make over on my company image. They are going to design my logo, stationery and website. I'm so very pumped. January and February are good months to focus on this type of stuff because it's slow.

But this last week I've picked up two customers.

So this means that I might be a bit scarce. During the day I have lots of things I want to blog about but at the end of the day, I'm dead. I become a vegetable. I pick up the remote control and start mindlessly flipping through all three channels. I don't have cable... I'm too frugal. Every dime is going into the building of my business. But next year..... next year, I'll have cable AND maid service. And hopefully blog just a wee bit more.

No comments: