Friday, March 21, 2008

Mimi

You know, my sister's "dog blog" is inspiring me to think about my pets. I've posted about Seamus Heiney MacCool, Little Bear, Metisse and Musetta. But I realized, I haven't posted anything about Mimi. Shame on me! Here is her photo. Yes she has a tail, but it's blurred out, 'cause I didn't use a flash. Mimi should have been named "poopy pants" because that's her attitude. Here you see her with what's called a lion shave. At the end of tail is a little tuft of fur but you can't see it here. I believe she has some artheritis and that is why she is the way she is. So, I don't bother her too much. I give her kisses on the head and she seems to like that, but she'll get mad if I overdo it. She's a kitty only a mommy could love. I believe she'll be 12 this December.

And here is my little boy, Seamus, looking out the window.

2 comments:

SunWolf said...

I love Mimi's lion cut! She may be a little poopy pants, but she is SO cute. I remember how she used to jump out at me and try to scare me away when you lived in your apartment. Yeah, she's cute.

Seamus is adorable! Can't wait to see you guys!

A Girl From Texas said...

Only 2 weeks away.