Monday, March 17, 2008

Logos

I am now over a year in my new business and it's time to begin a major make-over. The first thing to do is the logo design. The company I've hired has produced some outstanding logos for my business and I love them all. I'm very confused, though. It is so important to me to get this right. So, I've set an appointment with them for Wednesday to go over the logos and review my choices.

After I pick the logo, they'll design the signs and stationery. And then the last thing will be the website. My timeline is April, but I have a feeling we won't be done 'till end April. I want to have it ready in time for moving season but I think May will be ok.

I'm so excited to be doing this.

4 comments:

SunWolf said...

Hi GFT,
I hope they get done quickly. It would be nice to have all your letterhead, business cards, and signs reflect your new design.
I hope you will send me a few business when you get them. I'd like to give them to some friends.
Sis

A Girl From Texas said...

She stopped by and posted..... I'm beside myself.... :)

SunWolf said...

I hope I get this dog. YOU will love her. She is so beautiful. I love the way she prances when she walks. Such a pretty thing. I think you will want to steal her from me! I must keep visualizing her in our house! It must happen! The hub won't admit it, but he is also anxious to get her. He shows it in so many ways, but he won't actually say it. This is way harder than I thought it would be!

Timmy said...

so what kind of business is it? :-)