Saturday, September 10, 2005

Scrolling Blogs

I've been out scrolling other blogs to see what's out there. I've added the ones I like to my Links list to the right. I think I'll give that a different title.....don't know what it will be yet.

I'm really amazed by the different opinions and ideas that exist. But I also see how similar we all are.

These blogs are individual attempts at making some sort of impact "out there". Like a pebble falling into a quiet lake. And I think it's about as impactful as that. One's blog is discovered, read, and then the reader moves on to the next one.

I think a second hope for the blogger is not just to make an impact but to be noticed, recognized and then, hopefully, worthy of an 'ata boy' post. "Hey dude, nice post", "wow, that was really inspirational, you should be a writer, man".

I wish I had more stuff going on in my life so that I, too, could post interesting topics. My life really does not seem to be very interesting to me and I have allowed it to just sort of drift. I've been beating myself up a lot lately for not doing much and allowing myself to become so complacent.

No comments: